February 27, 2013

Luck Not A-Changing

Today, when I woke up I checked my bank account to see if my Insurance had come in.  Not only did my insurance not come in but neither did my paycheck.

I had desperately been waiting for this pay and my insurance payout.  If you have read my last posts, you know that finances have been tight over the last month, more than tight.

Well it seems that another person made a mistake.  This mistake was a doozy too.  This one mistake affected my insurance and my pay.

At work, every two weeks I have to fill out these three time sheets (not one, not two but THREE!)  These time sheets are given to my manager for his signature.  Once signed they are given to HR who then scans them and emails them to compensation who then inputs them in two systems and sends them to my insurance for their processing.

Well I have been doing the three time sheets every two weeks and giving them to my manager.  My manager has been signing them and sending them to HR.  From there things have gone wrong.  Three weeks later they made it to compensation so they never did my pay and they never advised my insurance.

To fix this will take 10 to 14 business days.

Yeah, two weeks!  I am owed so much money right now it's not funny in the slightest.  Two months of insurance and one pay.  I also did my taxes and I have an amount owed.  When all this comes in, it will be nice but that is when, in two weeks for the start of it coming in.  I need money NOW!

I know I shouldn't write about this here.  I should just stay quiet about all this on the internet, but as you also know I have very little to say otherwise.

Besides, I have been checking my stats...  very few are reading this anyway (thanks to those of you that do), it's actually quite and intimate forum.

Well thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...