June 21, 2012

Bell Canada Representative



I forwarded this email to Bell's Executive Office of Consumer Relations (now is this even a hoity toity title or what?).  After a week all I had received as a response was their automated reply which said to "go through channels".  I sent a second email to this office to advise them that:


Thank you for not providing any response that addresses the matter.
I have contacted a representative that referred the matter to you
I can only assume you condone the behaviour of your representative and will
therefore not mind that I have posted this email on my Facebook, Twitter and
blog.
Now many can see the quality of responses provided by Bell and they can
choose to go with another company as well.
For the record, it has been well over a week since I sent this second missive and still no response.

I can only assume I was right.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...