April 16, 2013

Motorcycles and Bicycles

If there is one thing that makes me nervous, even worst, that scares me is motorcycles and bicycles on the road.

I am so afraid I will hit one of them no matter how hard I work at being careful around them.

They seem to appear out of nowhere, behind me, beside me.

And I look, I do.

They are so small and hide in my blind spot so very well.

Days where there is rain or winter when it's snowing, they are not there and with good tires and a well running car, I much rather drive that beautiful summer days where they are out in full force.

If I have an accident for some reason during a thunderstorm or during a snow storm, all those involved are encase in steel and somewhat safe.

A person on a bike, whether it be bicycle or motorbike has no such protection.  They can die so easily, or like a former friend of mine get very very hurt.

Anyway just thought I would share.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...