January 5, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hello All,

It's 2014, a brand new year.

Sorry for not coming to visit you more often, in fact it has been about 5 months or so.

You know how life is, it gets in the way of doing some things you want or should do.  I have been slowly getting back to full time work and the adjustment to that has been taking most of my time and energy.  I have been full time since December and it has made me so tired, what with it being winter and all.  It has also been so cold around here that it has caused my CFS to flare something awful.

Another reason I have not been here is not that I have had nothing to say, it's more that I have had nothing "acceptable" to say.  I have all these things inside of me, burning to come out but it is not acceptable to talk about them.  Not here, not anywhere.

If I let it out, it might hurt people.  Doesn't matter that keeping these things in is hurting me.  As long as it doesn't hurt other people then that's OK  My blog is no longer a safe place to let out my feelings or my thoughts.

It used to feel good to write here and let out in the universe my negative thoughts or feelings.  To know that I could be "heard" by a stranger somewhere helped to unload the bad and focus on the better.  But it's not only strangers reading my blog, and for that reason I needed to learn to shut up, to stop sharing, to keep things inside and not let go anymore.

Once I stopped sharing about the stuff that mattered, it seems like sharing the everyday stuff didn't seem very important or interesting for that matter so I stopped writing.  Sorry for those who were interested in reading my blog, but it just could not be helped.

For the reasons stated above I think I will put my blog on hiatus until I can come back and share with you all something interesting.  I don't know how long that will be.

Thanks to those who have taken the time to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...