December 31, 2011

The End of a Year, The End of an Era

So here we are, December 31, 2011

This year is almost over, and again I find myself wondering if the new year will bring something better than the year that is ending.

I have been wishing and hoping that same wish for many years now, and each year has been a huge disappointment.

Of course each year has just enough positive in it to prevent it from being a complete waste.

What were the positives of the year 2011 do you say?

Well lets see....


  • All of us are still alive
  • They finally gave my son a name to what ails him (again) but no help or treatment on the horizon
  • I still have a job ( the same one I have not been appreciating for a while, BUT I saw something worst, so I guess it's good)
  • I was able to buy my house (the purchase is final in 2012, so id this really a 2011 thing?)
  • I have some good friends

Oh I give up, it would be so much easier to start listing all the bad things.

So here we go, wishing 2012 is an improvement, hope the new house (without mold) will help my health.  Hope the high new tub will help relax my muscles.

Hope the new stove works better.

Hope that even though the money will get much tighter (too tight actually) that we will still be able to make it without loosing anything (like the car).

Hope the move goes better than things are looking now. (not packed enough, furniture not ready to go...)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...