December 21, 2011

Interesting article

Found this article while researching ways to die.

The Ten Minutes Suicide Guide

Interesting that the age stated is 38 (or less than)


I may create the list, or try as suggested.



BTW Thanks you Jojosek for the kind words yesterday..


I don't agree with them but I appreciate the thought and the time you took out of your life to reach out to me.

This would be a better world if more people were like you.  You let this be about me, you didn't turn it about you..

So thank you.

That's all for today.

1 comment:

  1. You may think they don't need you or that they would be better off without you but that's the part that's not true. Hold on as best you can, if you can't, go to an E.R., Please.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...