May 24, 2012

Still Alive

Hello people, those of you that read me regularly...


Is there even such a thing?

Just wanted to let you all know I am still alive (those of you that are my facebook friends already know this)

I have not been feeling the greatest over the last few weeks.  I am extremely exhaustable, little energy that it takes me everything I have to survive a day and go to work.

The weekends are me simply trying to get a little done around the home and recuperating for the weeks ahead.

Blasted I barely even play my games as I am even too tired to do even that!

I watch TV, try to read but can't focus on the story.

I am not even sure I could tell you the storyline of an episode I just watched.

BTW, that Magnum commercial....

Could they have at least used an actress that obviously enjoyed things like chocolate, ice cream and caramel???

By the looks of this chick (Rachel Bilson) I doubt she has had any of the above for several years!!!!!

This does not make there commercial very believable...  A better choice might have been America Ferrera or Kelly Clarkson.  At least they look like they have eaten something more than lettuce in the last decade. 

Most skinny people do not consume desserts people! This commercial just insults my intelligence.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I don't often comment but I really do read all your posts. I'm so sorry that you aren't well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.

    Know that same goes here. I know you understand.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...