January 2, 2013

Having Little to Say

Hello all

Happy new year.

I apologize for my time away, also for restricting my blog temporarily.

You see I have had very little to say in the last little while that was not a mere repetition of what I have previously already said.

There are just so many ways you can say the same thing without just becoming dull as, well what exactly is that dull?

I am going back to work soon and my return is already not going very smoothly.  Also, the new year has not started very well either as my son's laptop has broken.

I am due back at work on the 7th of January.  It scares me.  I am not sure I am quite ready but I have to face the music eventually.  I am to go back part time, which will pay about the same as when I was on Employment Insurance.  I hope to qualify for my insurance to pay the balance but I have yet to know if that will be the case.  There are no guaranties you see.

Some limitations and accommodations are suggested for my return as I should not yet deal with difficult clients as I have yet to start my therapies.  These things take time.  If they cannot accommodate me then I may not be able to return as quickly, so the insurance will become paramount.

I am still not sleeping very well and the times I sleep best are in the morning.  Unfortunately, it's morning I am to work.  Maybe I will be able to change it later if it's not working.  We'll see...

I am on medications and they are helping with my mood but I am still wrought with moments of anxiety and despair at times, so fearful of setting the house on fire.  Needless to say I still struggle with my self esteem.

It's unbelievable that I have already been off work for three months.  I have done so little.  Time has flown.

I will let you know how things go once I am back at work.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. huh. I go back on the 7th too. I know how you feel. In my case, it has been nearly 2 years, and while my meds have helped ease the constant anxiety that plagued me, I'm still nervous about my return.

    Hang in there, we'll lean on each other.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...