January 11, 2012

Being in flux. Between homes

Hi.

Me again...

So last night I did not pack any boxes and I did not pack any bags

I did not vacuum or sweep.  I did not do laundry or wash dishes.

I did not catch fishes to move to the new house, take water to transfer to new tanks or go cycle the tank.

I did not catch Valentine to move her.

I also did not bring anything to the new house.

I did nothing useful

I did watch TV

I did play games on the computer.

I did go to bed early but did not fall asleep and get rest.

Today I am more tired than ever, feel weaker than ever.

Tonight I should pack at LEAST three bags

Tonight I should pack at least 4 more boxes.

Tonight I should catch fishies and bring them over to the new house with a truck full of stuff

Tonight I should siphon some aquarium water to make the adjustment easier on the fish in the new house.

I should bring the boxes from upstairs over to new house.

Tonight I should catch up for what is did not do last night.

Only 20 days left.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. I know it is getting close but you have a lot done.
    Don't be too hard on yourself or panic try to stay focused.

    a friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...